Joomfish & K2 Menu Translation Problem

I seem to have an issue with translation a menu. In my original language the K2 Menu is a Category view and when I translate the Menu I get an Item view. When I go back to Joomfish to view the translation the Menu link is missing the ID number at the end.

I found a solution for translation of menus that worked for me…..I went looking in the menu.xml file and tried some adaptations till it worked…see my xml file in attachment and change yours with this one (backup before trying anyway)
put the file in: administrator/components/com_joomfish/contentelements
afterwards go to the menu translation in joomfish…open each menu and click ‘copy’ next to it and you’ll see it copies the complete url now….